Twice the Power, Twice the Speed We launched our first TwinMotor TopHousing in 2005 and it rapidly became a legend! Then in 2017 we launched this NEW version and it is already dominating podiums worldwide.
This TwinMotor TopHousing features a heat treated aluminium casting, EN36 internal gears, is has huge mechanical strength and can be supplied with six different ratios – Standard, +15%, + 25%, + 40&, +50% or + 60%.
It is 1kg lighter than the first generation housing, has six super smooth roller bearings, ‘O’ ring seal, filler bung and a 1/8 bsp breather. Fits all Warn 8274/8074 and all Gigglepin LowerHousings. Supplied with 1 x Gear ratio of your choice, mounting bolts and instructions.
In short the Advantages of the All New Twin Motor Top Housing are
– New Lighter stronger casting,
– New lighter stronger gear set,
– Six super smooth roller bearings,
– Narrower design to make assembly and servicing easier,
– Larger oil filler plug,
– New O ring seal on end plate,
– 1/8 BSP breather fitting,
– Supplied with bolts,
– Available in 6 ratios: 0%(Std), +15%, +25%, +40%, +50% or +60%,
– Twice the power, twice the speed,
– Decreased motor effort, saving motors and batteries,
– Superior design and material grades eliminating breakage,
– Sustained line rate on hard pulls,
– Higher maximum load capacity.