The 42″ Hi-Lift All-Cast Jack is a world exclusive component, manufactured with iron castings that are both high yield and rensile strength. This same durable metal has been used for over 100 years to guarantee performance and quality.
• Powder coated finish with zinc-plated hardware,
• Two-piece handle and socket for proven reliability,
• Safe use information is included,
• Top winch connector clamp fitted as standard,
• Size: 42″ (122cm),
• Minimum lifting height: 4.5″ (11.43cm),
• Maximum lifting height: 38.63″ (98.12cm),
• Overall height: 50.75″ (128.91cm),
• Width: 5″ (12.7cm), • Depth: 9.63″ (24.46cm),
• Rated Load (RL): 2113kg,
• Tested Load (TL): 3175kg,
• Winching Capacity: 2268kg,
• Clamping Capacity: 340kg,
• Weight: 12.77kg,
• European Standard EN 1494.200:A1:2008 European Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
All parts come with a 1 year warranty to ensure quality and complete satisfaction.